EngInSite PHP Editor is designed in a way that makes the learning curve as easy and short as possible.
Other features you will find invaluable if it is PHP that brings you the bread and butter:
- Seamless CVS / SVN support
- Different protocols to connect to your Web Server. Not just plain FTP but also SSH and WebDAV
- Fast synchronization with remote Server sends only changed files
EngInSite PHP Editor is a powerful IDE for PHP technologies that provides more power at your fingertips than all the ordinary IDEs combined. What is it that makes EngInSite PHP Editor a cut above the rest? Let's look at its following features:
- Manage projects with ease via an interface that is much alike to well-known Microsoft Visual Studio or Delphi
- Define your own color schemes for unlimited ways of displaying your code
- Unlike most IDEs, EngInSite PHP Editor wraps around already-existing projects and allows you to switch between different PHP distributions
- Get down to writing code quickly with our project templates
- Our Code Navigator makes viewing your project very easy
- Debug via simple, intuitive interface
- Customize the Editor's user interface any way you like.
Two great products in one
EngInSite PHP Editor should really be called EngInSite HTML and PHP Editor.
The only thing is that we have a WYSIWYG HTML/CSS Editor scheduled to be released this spring.
Our PHP Editor is HTML-aware -- use the built-in Tag Editor to work with HTML tags and attributes.
Extend Your Power
A built-in FTP, SSH (SSH1, SSH2,SFTP), WebDAV-client enables EngInSite PHP Editor to access and work directly with files located remotely on the server.
- You can run your script on your production server
- You can run it on the integrated web server with PHP support
- You can run it as a plain PHP script.
- You can see the output in any browser -- or at the Command Prompt -- or in the Output window: your choice, pick any way you like.
Into the Future - Fast
Never used PHP before? That is taken care of, do not look any further: hundreds of users have taught themselves PHP using EngInSite PHP Editor.
Our tool layout is similar to Microsoft Visual Studio and Delphi, so you'll find your way around quickly and easily.
Why waste time on meaningless drudgery, when you could be doing things you do best - like writing code?
The tool's support for workspaces and projects makes starting to use EngInSite PHP Editor an easy transition.
The PHP Editor installation contains many downloadable PHP distributions.
This is the ideal no-hassle way to start coding PHP. Just install our Editor and, armed with
its ready for immediate use environment featuring an IDE, a PHP interpreter, as well as generous amounts of help and documentation, you are ready to roll!
Light-Weight Heavy Weight
Many IDEs are bloated with spurious features you willll never use, making you struggle with your development environment unnecessarily.
In contrast, EngInSite PHP Editor puts all the power you need right at your fingertips.
Written entirely in a native Windows language, our EngInSite PHP Editor does the job faster and more efficiently than Java-based IDEs.
And on top of that, EngInSite PHP Editor is professionally designed to meet the
Microsoft Windows interface guidelines: its intuitive and familiar Windows-style interface will make your work fast and productive.
But don't mistake our tool's use simplicity for a lack of aptitude -- EngInSite PHP Editor
is packed with power. Even your largest projects will run with ease in EngInSite PHP Editor.
PHP Editor's system requirements:
Windows 2000 or later
256 MB of RAM
80 MB of free disk space
While EngInSite Editor for PHP runs under Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP the scripts you create may be used on any system which supports PHP (Unix, Windows NT, Mac, etc.).