EngInSite CSS Editor
Version 1.2.4 build 321
CSS Editor will help you to work with CSS in a fast and convenient manner
EngInSite CSS Editor is a fully-integrated Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) development tool, designed to save you
time and unleash your creativity. You will appreciate such features as the Tag Editor,
the compatibility and syntax check, the integration with the W3C HTML Validator
and the full-featured autocomplete. And, don't forget to check the compliance of
your style sheet against different browsers and standards and preview your HTML
page in the different browsers - this great tool will help you in that work too.
Concentrate on the look and feel of your web site and let EngInSite CSS Editor
manage all the CSS jobs for you.
Screenshoots not available
EngInSite CSS Editor - unleash your creativity.
EngInSite CSS Editor is a fully integrated Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) development tool, designed to save your time and unleash your creativity.
Some reasons to choose EngInSite CSS Editor:
- Advanced, fully customizable text editor
- Integrated Instant Style Sheet Preview against HTML file of your choice
- Check your CSS syntax against multiple browsers
- Integration with W3C HTML Validator
- Compliance with CSS standards and various browsers
- Preview in the different browsers.
- Integrated help system and built-in CSS Reference
- Multiple style sheets editing
- Compatibility Check and Syntax check
- Search and Replace with Regular Expression support
- Customizable navigator with media rules support
- Visual editors for different data types
- Wizards for body, IE Scrollbars, lists and backgrounds
- Customizable and expandable code library
Features you won't find anywhere else:
- Code Auto Complete for CSS of different specifications
- Preview is instant: see what you type when you type.
- CSS Specifications and target browsers descriptions are flexible, documented, and completely editable.
- CSS Property Editor with dynamic shorthand properties support.
- Ultra-fast CSS parser
- Partial lexical analysis on the-fly, full analysis and syntax check per request
- Selector Constructor - unique and convenient wizard for the complicated selectors
- Various code tools, like Expanding/Extract URLS, Convert Colors, Convert Code and so on
- Unicode and UTF-8 Support
- Navigate across selectors, properties, comments and @-rules
- Add / remove HTML-specific items like HTML comments and CDATA section
CSS Editor system requirements:
Windows 2000 or later
256 MB of RAM
12 MB of free disk space